Welcome to my Blog! My name is Molly. This is my fashion blog, but I write about more than just fashion. If you have any suggestions about what I could add to my blog, please do contact me directly through my E-mail or comment on one of my posts! Also, I am in the middle of compiling my poetry book for publishing, if you are interested in sponsoring my book as a business (You would get some of the money I earned) or would like to know more, please contact me through my E-mail.
Thanks for reading!

Thursday 7 July 2011

Rosie Huntington - whitely

Rosie Huntington - whitely

My new favourite model/actress. Rosie has just had a massive break in her career with Transformers 3. I wish her all the luck with it, she WILL become incredibly popular. Watch out, here comes Whitely!
Mollyamberr x x x

5 comments:

  1. I loved her from the time she was a Victoria's Secret model!
    found you on ifb! Check out my blog and follow it if you like, I am going to follow you back! x

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! Check out my post today:
    http://firstcamefashion.com

    xoxo
    hoyt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her!
    Her poutlike lips make her so different. (:
    A couple of friends and I went to see Transformers 3 and we loved it. It was sort of funny how her white jacket didn't have an speck of dirt on it by the end of the fight scene though haha

    Xoxo,
    Dominique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't she great.
    I think she's the sort of person who is also incredibly talented - both academically and when in contact with other people. She strikes me as not only beautiful, but incredibly talented.
    Thanks for popping by everyone!
    Mollyamberr x

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing she has taught me is that you can't always expect to start at the top - you have to start at the bottom and work up .
    X X X

    ReplyDelete