Welcome to my Blog! My name is Molly. This is my fashion blog, but I write about more than just fashion. If you have any suggestions about what I could add to my blog, please do contact me directly through my E-mail or comment on one of my posts! Also, I am in the middle of compiling my poetry book for publishing, if you are interested in sponsoring my book as a business (You would get some of the money I earned) or would like to know more, please contact me through my E-mail.
Thanks for reading!

Friday 1 July 2011

Photographer

Sitting down wondering what life is all about,
I take out my camera
And catch a glimpse of life from another perspective,
A tree swaying
A grasshopper jumping
A lion pouncing
I get a fragment of the earth in one frame,
Like a shattered ruler or a broken window.
Each frame captures something new,
Light changes the angle of my photo,
Weather alters the final product.
The photo will later show a glimpse,
From the future to the past,
A time capsule showing life how it was.
A fleck of paint on  a canvas,
A piece of fluff on a woolen jumper,
A poem stuck in the world's thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I love this poem. Seeing I take photos too I can relate to this ;o)

    Lee
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by!
    I love writing poems.
    I'll check out your blog and follow if you like, maybe you could do the same?
    Thanks!
    mollyamberr x

    ReplyDelete