Welcome to my Blog! My name is Molly. This is my fashion blog, but I write about more than just fashion. If you have any suggestions about what I could add to my blog, please do contact me directly through my E-mail or comment on one of my posts! Also, I am in the middle of compiling my poetry book for publishing, if you are interested in sponsoring my book as a business (You would get some of the money I earned) or would like to know more, please contact me through my E-mail.
Thanks for reading!

Saturday 9 July 2011

Dinosaur Jewellery

I have much love for 'Dino-jewels'!
They are so sweet. I mean, who wouldn't want a necklace with a green dino on it!
They are also SO different. Everyone will be looking, and that is JUST what you want!



SO MUCH LOVE RIGHT NOW.

Mollyamberr x

No comments:

Post a Comment